Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I'm Back! Finally...

Hello my fellow bloggers, artists and friends!  I can't believe I've been away this long!  So much of life happening and finally I am able to get back to the things I love - like making art in my studio!

First up, Butterfly Girl is begging to be developed so I am revealing her true identity - Jessalyn Bella -aka- Butterfly girl.


Jessalyn Bella aka Butterfly Girl

I'm in the process of redesigning her wings so they will be easier to reproduce as she goes on her adventures.


Butterfly Girl

I just wish I had some extra time to learn how to use my Bamboo tablet but for now I will continue to do her by hand.  I work so slowly that I could never do this for a living even if I wanted too! Ha!

My studio re-organization is done and I've added artwork from a very talented artist, Magaly at The Itsy Bitsy Spill. I just love the fun vibe and energy her artwork gives me!



The weather has been so dark you can't see the wonderful colors on the wall or the paintings - oh well, better luck next time.

I will try and get by your blogs for a peek, I've missed you all so much!

Forever in art,

Jessi -aka- ?

16 comments:

Janet said...

Welcome back! It's good to see you here again. You were missed.

Butterfly girl is beautiful! I have a Bamboo tablet and it's gathering dust on the shelf because I don't know how to use it!!

The artwork in your studio looks great. Very colorful!

Netty said...

Welcome back to blogland, you have been missed. Loving your Butterfly girl and your studio is beautiful. x

Unknown said...

Welcome back. I hope that everything is going well, and I look forward to seeing your work again.

linda (dots n doodles) said...

Welcome back Jessi! Your butterfly girl is gorgeous, her wings look like they are going to be very delicate.

What a fabulous studio you have as well, I am envious.

Jenny said...

Lovely to see you back Jessi... yes I have missed you... Butterfly Girl is amazing... incredibly gorgeous... and I love the sketching of her wings... and your studio looks wonderful...

Hugs
Jenny x

Cameron said...

She is beautiful, Jess! Her green eyes remind me of someone....hmmmm ;P

Your studio looks wonderful, but far too tidy...heehee.....dirty that place up a bit!
So glad to have you back....missed you much!!

joanna said...

Welcome back, Jessie! your studio is soo clean! and pretty! butterfly girl is gorgeous. love her eye makeup!!
xoxo happy inspirations

Jess said...

Lovely work! Your studio looks very inviting and how inspiring to have Magaly's paintings on the wall! I could just sit right down there and paint!
Jess x

Kristin said...

YAY!!!!! You're BACK! Whew . . . I have missed you! I LOVE your studio space (gorgeous colors) and your butterfly girl is stunning. LOVE the wip wings!
I hope you are well and I'm so happy to see you here! xoxoxo

Sharon-SkiesArt said...

Welcome back! Glad to see you posting again. Love the new studio set-up!
Your butterfly girl.....is gorgeous.
She reminds me of you :O)

Sharon-SkiesArt said...

Yay.... it worked this time... so excited!!

Heather Henry said...

So glad you are back! It has been a long time. Of course, your art work is gorgeous, as it always is. I think the time you put into it is well worth it. Your art space looks so nice and clean and organized. Very nice and good for added inspiration. Hoping Spring will get here soon! Peace and blessings to you!
:)

Anonymous said...

Hey Girlie! Great to see your post. Butterfly girl is very sweet. Love the detail you've sketched on her wings. As for your art space...WOW. It's obvious you've been a busy bee/butterfly. Hope to see more soon. BTW what happened to Sung-Hee? Have you heard from her? She shut down everything.

Hugs,
Maggie

Red Cat Cards said...

and me too ! =)
butterfly girl looks like she'll spread her wings in any second from now ! Love !

Anonymous said...

Guess who's back??? Pretty funny since I just recently asked about her (Sung-Hee). Glad she's back!!! Hope you are well and are creating more butterflies!!!

Have a great weekend,
Maggie

Liette alias Pixelle said...

i'm coming back too...for a moment...I am always impress by your drawing my dear Jessica...xxx